Good Evening Batsy’s
5 months into 2019 and I am behind on my reading target of 150 Books. So I need to challenge myself big time to get it completed. I never participated or created a Bookish Bingo before but I couldn’t help but give it a go.
- Print off a copy of the bingo card.
- Assign a book from your back list to each square
- Just like traditional Bingo you have to make your way across the board. Either Diagonally, Horizontal, or the complete 25 books.
- You’ll have three months to read them… June, July & August..
My TBR List
- Start a New Series – Charley Davidson by Darynda Jones
- Spin-Off – Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost
- Animal on the Cover – Accidental Demon slayer by Angie Fox
- Gods & Myths – The Power by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Recommended – Pestilence by Laura Thalassa
- New Release – Season of the witch by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Moon on the Cover – Haunted on Bourbon street by Deanna Chase
- MFM – Indecent Werewolf Exposure by Eve Langlais
- Zombies – Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
- One-word title – Changeless by Gail Carriger
- Sci-Fi – Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
- YA Read – Blood Rose by Danielle Rose
- Murder Mystery – The Haunted Heist by Angie Fox
- Book with 400+ pages – The Dark Heroine by Abigail Gibbs
- Vampire – Taste of Torment by Suzanne Wright
- Alpha Male – Wolf’s Heart by Anne Marsh
- Audiobook – One True Mate by Lisa Ladew
- Purple Cover – Dead Girls are Easy by Terri Garey
- Stand-alone – Blood is the New black by Valerie Stivers
- Start’s with a ‘B’ – Better off Undead by Cynthia Eden
- Royalty – The Vampire Queen’s Servant by Joey Hill
- New2U author – Moonshadow by Thea Harrison
- Finish a Series – Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost
- Witches – Forever Charmed by Rose Pressey